Online Booking of Railway Tickets
Please follow the under noted process for booking of railway tickets:
- The customer will clicks on IRCTC E-Ticket link [https://www.irctc.co.in] available in VNET Banking home page.
- It will redirect’s IRCTC Website (https://www.irctc.co.in) or Vijaya Bank customer can directly open www.irctc.co.in website start his/her process to book the ticket.
- After the required details entered at IRCTC website (www.irctc.co.in) and customer will selects Net Banking facility to make the payment.
- In the net banking facility, customer will selects the “Vijaya Bank” name and it will redirects to VNET Banking screen.
- Customer will choose Retail or Corporate option to make the payment and Login page will be shown to the customer, where the customer enters his/her credentials to make the payment.
- After the valid login credentials, the customer be shown the next page with the default account and amount for payment. He may choose other account and also enter remarks in the ‘Remarks’ field.
- Customer will authenticate with Transaction password and clicks continue/next.
- On successful validation of customer transaction password details, the Payment shall then be submitted to IRCTC for confirmation of transaction.
- IRCTC will be shown to the customer with the ticket on IRCTC website.