Vijaya Bank and Remit2India join hands to bring you unparalleled service for NRIsto send money back home.
- Have the comfort of using a service offered by two trusted brands - Vijaya Bank & The Times Group
- Multiple ways to receive money in India based on the beneficiaries convenience
- Round the clock customer support by TimesofMoney Ltd
- Attractive exchange rates
- The flexibility to send money anytime, anywhere. No need to visit banks or agents
- Real-time tracking of your transaction status at TimesofMoney Website
- Safe, speedy, inexpensive & hassle free transactions for peace of mind
- Send money online from 23 countries into India
CLICK HERE to send money
Get only the best with the Vijaya Bank and Remit2India association.
Vijaya Bank now provides on-line remittance facility to NRIs residing in USA to remit money to their or their family member’s account in India.
SEND MONEY TO INDIA
click here to login : www.v-remitxpress.com
- Fast & convenient Online money transfer from US to INDIA
- Efficient, Fast & Secure
- Send money to any account holder in Vijaya Bank (at any Branch)
- Send money to beneficiary having accounts with other Banks in India
- Send upto US$ 5,000 at a time, with a maximum of US$ 30,000/- per month
- Normal fee of US$ 7 per transaction
A beneficiary who is having an account with the bank will receive payment on the fourth business day following the initiation of your instructions. For payments through the local clearing or through check there may be an additional delay of one or two days depending on the time it takes for the delivery of funds.
There is no limit to the number of beneficiaries that you can enroll. Please note you may not exceed the monthly transaction limit for the total of beneficiaries enrolled.
You can send your remittances through our NOSTRO accounts. To reach the relevant NOSTRO account, please click on any of the currencies given above.
|See the PROCEDURES stated at the end of this page
1. Wells Fargo Bank NA
375, Park Avenue,
New York N. Y. 1012
Account Number: 2000191075450
2. The Bank of New York,
One Wall Street,
New York NY - 10286, USA
Account Number - 803-3161-825
Swift - IRVTUS3N
3. Citi Bank,
399, Park Avenue, Newyork City,
New York - NY - 10043, USA
Account Number - 36048639
Swift - CIT1US33
4. Standard Chartered Bank
One Madison Avenue
New York, NY10010-3603
Swift Code: SCBLUS33
FED ABA No.: 026002561
|Pound Sterling (GBP)
Standard Chartered Bank, London
1, Basinghall Avenue, London
Account Number - 0001269837401
Swift - SCBLGB2L
IBAN - GB94SCBL60910412698374
Wells Fargo Bank
Yomato International Bldg.
8th Floor, 2-1-3 Nihonbashi Horidomecho,
Chou - Ku,
Tokyo - 103-0012
Account Number - 99816069
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Limited,
100 Queen Street
* The procedure given below may be followed for effecting remittances from abroad to India, to the credit of your account with concerned branch/bank in India or for investing funds under term deposit schemes available to NRIs.
* The amount can be sent by way of a draft in any of the above currencies made in your name and mail the draft directly to the branch concerned in India with a request to place the funds as per your requirement.
*If you are remitting funds through SWIFT mode, and in US Dollars you can instruct your bankers to remit funds to USD account No. 2000191075450 of Vijaya Bank, maintained with Wells Fargo Bank NA, 375, Park Avnue, NY 4080, New York N.Y. 10152 , with instructions to send SWIFT message (MT-103) (customer transfer) to our SWIFT address "VIJBINBBIBD". The message should contain instructions to place the proceeds of the funds to the credit of your account (A/c No. to be given) with concerned branch in India .
The format of the message could be as under:
"PAY USD ________________TO WELLS FARGO BANK NA, 375, PARK AVENUE, NY 4080, NEW YORK N.Y. 10152 (SWIFT ADDRESS : PNBPUS3NNYC) (FED WIRE : 026005092) (CHIPS ABA : 0509) FOR THE CREDIT OF USD ACCOUNT NUMBER :: 2000191075450 OF VIJAYA BANK, BANGALORE, INDIA AND ADVISE THEM TO SEND A SWIFT MT-103 (CUSTOMER TRANSFER) TO VIJAYA BANK, INTERNATIONAL BANKING DIVISION, HEAD OFFICE, BANGALORE, INDIA (SWIFT ADDRESS :VIJBINBBIBD) FOR FINAL CREDIT TO _______________(YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER) OF ……………………… AT (YOUR NAME) WITH VIJAYA BANK ……….. (NAME OF THE VIJAYA BANK BRANCH WHERE YOUR ACCOUNT IS MAINTAINED) BRANCH , INDIA ".
"PAY USD _________________ TO STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, 1095, AVENUE OF AMERICAN, NEW YORK, 10036, U.S.A, (SWIFT ADDRESS::SCBLUS33, FED WIRE: 026002561) FOR THE CREDIT OF USD ACCOUNT NO. 3582021842001 OF VIJAYA BANK, BANGALORE INDIA, AND ADVISE THEM TO SEND A SWIFT MT-103 (CUSTOMER TRANSFER) TO VIJAYA BANK, INTERNATIONAL BANKING DIVISION, HEAD OFFICE,BANGALORE, INDIA SWIFT ADDRESS :VIJBINBBIBD) FOR FINAL CREDIT TO _______________(YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER) OF ……………………… AT (YOUR NAME) WITH VIJAYA BANK ……….. (NAME OF THE VIJAYA BANK BRANCH WHERE YOUR ACCOUNT IS MAINTAINED) BRANCH , INDIA ".
* On receipt of the SWIFT message, the foreign currency will be converted into rupees at the rate ruling on the date of conversion and the proceeds will be credited to your account in a day or two.
* It will be advisable to open a NRE SB account in India before effecting remittances into India.
* The same procedure may be adopted for remitting funds in other currencies through the respective NOSTRO account, in the respective country, the details regarding account No. , Country, Currency and addresses can be obtained at our web site under " Forex - "Remittances"
|Remittances in Indian Rupees from GULF Countries
Remittances in Indian Rupees from GULF Countries
1.Rupee Demand Draft:
You may approach any of the following Exchange Houses operating from GulfCountries and purchase Demand Drafts in Indian Rupees on our participatingbranches.
1. Al Rostamani InternationalExchange,
(Formerly known as: ThomasCook Al RostamaniExchange),
Head Office: P.O.
Tel:00971 4 46098100
Fax: 00971 4 3966382
2. Oman United Exchange Co.,LLC,
Near Ruwi Police Station,
P.O.Box No. 889,
Muscat Postal Code100,
Sultanate of Oman.
Tel:00968 -24794305 /24794344 / 24782048
2. Vijaya Bank Speed Remittance:
With a view to provide a hassle free electronic platform to NRIs residing in Gulfcountries, we have introduced speed remittance facility called ‘VIJAYA SPEED REMITTANCE’ arrangement. This arrangement provides for electronic transfer ofmoney through selected private Exchange Houses in gulf countries to theaccount of the remitter or their relatives with any of our branches in India.The arrangement ensures credit to the beneficiary’s account either on thesame day or latest by next working day. The remitter is required to furnishthe following details to the Exchange House at the time of making theremittance: -
1. 15 digit account number of the beneficiary.
2. Beneficiary’s name
3. Name of the Vijaya Bank’s branch where beneficiary’s account ismaintained.
4. Amount (in INR)
5. Remitter’s name
6. Beneficiary’s e-mail id
7. Remitter’s e-mail id
8. Purpose of remittance
9. Source of income of the remitter
At present, the ‘VIJAYA SPEED REMITTANCE’facility is available with thebranches of following Exchange Houses in UAE.
1. U.A.E. EXCHANGE CENTRE LLC, U.A.E.
Corporate Office: Sh. Hamdan Street,
P.O. Box 170, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Tel: 00971 2 6105555 Fax: 00971 2 6212068
2. AL ANSARI EXCHANGE LLC, U.A.E.
Head Office: P.O. Box 325,
Tel: 009712-6227888, Fax: 009712-6224421 / 6227204
3. WALL STREET EXCHANGE CENTRE LLC, U.A.E.
Corporate Office: 1103,Twin Towers,
Baniyas Road, P.O. Box No.3014,
Tel:009714 - 2284889,2233173,
Fax:009714 - 2286553
4. AL BADER EXCHANGE, U.A.E.
P.O. BOX 33391, MadinatZayed,
United Arab Emirates
Tel.: +971 26344100 FAX: (02) 6344300
3. VIJAYA BANK FLASH REMITTANCE:
Instant remittance of money through Gulfcountries on real time basis.Under thisarrangement the money can be remitted from any of the branches of UAEExchange Centre LLC, UAE and Al Ansari Exchange LLC, UAE instantaneously for the credit of the beneficiary’s account, inany of our branches in India. Under Flash Remittance arrangement, the moneycan be transferred on all days when the branches of UAEEC and Al Ansari Exchange are workingregardless of whether our branch concerned is working or not.