V-Doctor - Flexible loan facility for Medical Practitioners
• Acquiring premises & expansion /renovation/modernization of existing premises.
• Purchase of medical equipments/ambulance/car/vehicle.
• Meeting working capital needs
• Qualified Registered Medical Practitioners with minimum experience of 1 year.
• Firms/Companies where majority of share-holding is by qualified medical practitioners.
• Trusts engaged in rendering professional medical services.
QUANTUM OF LOAN
• Term loan - Rs.500.00 lacs
• Working Capital – Rs.20.00 lacs
• 25% for purchase of equipment/ machinery/ vehicles etc.
• 35% for acquisition of premises and/or expansion/renovation/modernization of existing premises.
• 25% on stock in case of working capital limit.
RATE OF INTEREST
• Click Here for Rate of Interest
ASSESSMENT OF FINANCE
• 75% of stock including medicines or 75% of revenue expenditure of previous year as per audited balance sheet.
• 75% of the cost of assets purchased or 65% for purchase/construction/expansion /renovation/modernization of premises.
• Hypothecation of assets acquired out of bank finance & collaterally to be secured by mortgage of property.
• Mortgage of property in case of construction/acquisition of land & building.
• No guarantee/collateral for loans up to Rs. 100.00 lacs if covered under CGTMSE
PROCESSING AND OTHER CHARGES
i) Upto Rs.5.00 lakh –Nil
Ii)Above Rs.5.00 lakh- 0.75%
i) Above Rs.5000/-and upto Rs.25000/--Rs.100+ST per inspection.
ii) Above Rs.25000/-and upto Rs.2.00 lakhs -Rs200+ ST per inspection
iii) Above 2.00lakhs and upto Rs.10.00 lakhRs.750+ST per quarter
iv) Above Rs.10 lakh-Rs.1500+ST per quarter
Documentation charges :
i) Rs.2.00 lakhs and below- Nil
ii) Above Rs.2.00 lakhs -0.15%+ST Minimum of Rs.750+ST and maximum of Rs.30000+ST
• Working capital – one year (should be renewed on yearly basis).
• Term loan – Maximum of 84 months.