V-Swadesh - Financial Assistance to MSME segment with Flexible terms and conditions
• Meeting working capital needs.
• Acquiring assets for business needs.
• MSME units.
Quantum of finance subject to assessment:
• Minimum loan amount- Rs.0.25 crores
• Maximum Loan Amount- Rs.25.00 crores
• Term Loan: Entire project Assets created out of the loan.
• Working Capital: Hypothecation of stocks and receivables.
• Collateral security to the extent of at least 50% of total exposure.
Rate of Interest:
Click Here for Rate of Interest
•Term Loan : The door to door tenor shall normally be restricted to 8 years including moratorium period. In case of purchase of second hand/used machinery repayment period is restricted to the extent of residual life of the asset being purchased.
•Working Capital : Facility for a period of one year from the date of sanction subject to review/renewal.
•Personal guarantee of partners in case of partnership and LLPs; Karta & Coparceners in case of HUF and promoter directors in case of private and public limited companies. Personal guarantee of a third party in case of proprietorship concerns.
•For loans covered under CGTMSE scheme no third party guarantee shall be insisted.
Term loans - Minimum 20% on project cost
Working Capital - 25% on stocks
- 40% on receivables
Term loan - Assets created out of bank finance.