Government Sponsored Schemes
The Central Government and the respective State Government is implementing various schemes through banks for the upliftment of the downtrodden by providing financial assistance in the form of subsidized loans. The individuals/Groups of individuals will be selected by the various channelizing agencies and banks will provide loans to candidates sponsored by these agencies.
General guidelines :
One family – One Subsidy - In any family one candidate or their family member is eligible for subsidy under government sponsored schemes
The Candidate or his/her family member should not be an employee of Government or quasi government or other institutions.
Differently abled candidates should produce the certificate from the concerned authority
Government sponsored schemes are backed by either capital or interest subsidy from sponsoring agencies
In case of backend subsidy, no interest shall be applied to subsidy amount and also corresponding loan amount
The following are the major Government Sponsored Schemes being implemented
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)
- Deen Dayal Antyodaya National Rural Livelihood Mission (DAY - NRLM)
- Deen Dayal Antyodaya National Urban Livelihood Mission (DAY - NULM)
- Self Employment scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers (SRMS)
- Differential Rate of Interest (DRI)