The eligibility criteria for issue of VISA Global Chip Credit Card are as follows:
• Account holder of Vijaya bank
• Minimum Gross Income of Rs 120000/- p.a. for salaried class & Rs 100000/- p.a. for self-employed
Term Deposit of Rs 100000/- for two years & above
• Enjoying satisfactorily credit facility of Rs 5 lakh & above
• Life time free Vijaya Add-on cards will be issued to Individual cardholders’ spouse, parents and children above 18 years of age
• NRIs can nominate residents as add-on cardholders
• For corporate VISA Global Chip Credit cards, the minimum paid up capital should be Rs 20 lakhs
• Company should submit their Audit Balance Sheet, Income Tax Assessment/Clearance orders, and particulars of other bankers, if any.
• The company should sponsored a minimum of 3 officials for issue of cards
Salient features of VISA Global Chip Credit card
• The card is highly secure chip based credit card
• The card is valid for THREE YEARS
• The card is being issued in association with VISA International and is valid Globally
• Instant cash withdrawal facility upto 50% of the card limit with a maximum of Rs 50000/-
• Personal Identification Number (PIN) is mandatory in all the domestic Point of Sale (POS) transactions
• Cash withdrawal facility from interconnected VISA ATMs using the secret PIN
• The VISA Global Chip Credit card is accepted at 22 million merchant outlets spread across the world including 1 lakh merchant outlets in India
• The Credit Card transactions details are sent through e-mail to the cardholder every week and on the billing day free of charge
• Vijaya Bank cardholders are covered under insurance against fraudulent use in case of loss of the card, for the transactions made after the date of intimation of loss to the bank.
In addition to the above, the Vijaya Bank Global Chip Cardholders under individual category are eligible for the following:
• The cardholder who has not opted for Revolving Credit will enjoy free credit upto 50 days
• Life time Free Vijaya Add-on cards are issued to the parents, spouse and children above 18 years of age
• Option of repaying monthly bills in instalments by choosing Revolving Credit facility. The cardholder can pay the monthly bills in varying percentages with a minimum of 25%
• The cardholder has the flexibility of varying the percentage or making a lumpsum payment at any time
• The cardholder is eligible for the facility of Loyalty Points. 1 loyalty point is awarded for purchase of goods/services worth Rs 100/- through the card
• The Cardholder will get the monthly bills directly debited to the operative account maintained at Vijaya Bank branch
FEES & OTHER CHARGES
• A one time entrance fee of Rs 1000/- and an advance annual subscription of Rs 1000/- will be collected at the time of issue of the VISA Global Chip Credit card. Thereafter, annual subscription fee of Rs 1000/- will be collected in advance every year.
• A one time entrance fee of Rs 1000/- and an advance annual subscription of Rs 1000/- will be collected at the time of issue of Vijaya Global Chip Credit Card per card. If company applies for single or 2 cards, bank will charges entrance fee and advanced annual subscription for 3 cards.
• For change of officials of the company, only Rs 150/- may be collected for issuing a new VISA Global Chip Credit Cards, in lieu of the cancelled cards.
Other charges like hotlisting charges, replacement charges, duplicate statement charges etc. will be levied as applicable for both Individuals and Corporates. Service tax as per prevailing rate is levied for all charges.
No pre-set limit
50% of the card limit or
whichever is lower
• The card is valid worldwide. However, the card cannot be used for making payments in Foreign exchange for parties resident in Nepal & Bhutan
• The card can be used for making all sorts of remittances, towards imports, travel related expenses, purchase of Travelers’ Cheques, Currency Notes etc. permissible under the Exchange Control regulations/Foreign Trade as prevailing from time to time. Restrictions if any as to the maximum value, duration, purpose, source, nature of transaction etc. stipulated under the extant regulations should be complied with. The details may be ascertained from any of Vijaya Bank branches authorised to handle foreign exchange business
• Use of the card in excess of the limit, or for purposes prohibited under regulations would make the card holder liable for penalties prescribed under relevant acts / provisions
The Bank may cancel the card at any time without notice or refuse to re-issue/renew or replace the card. Use of the card after such a notice of withdrawal of privileges will be considered as 'fraudulent' use and will subject the cardholder to legal action by the Bank.
Where the utilisation of the card exceeds the permissible limits as prescribed under the current Indian Exchange Control.
Regulations in force, the cardholder undertakes to obtain post-facto approval of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Please contact 24 X 7 Customer Care Centre at
Toll free number 1800 425 9992 / 5885 / 4066 or email@example.com.