Internet Banking is one of the Alternate Delivery Channels in Banking. Vijaya Bank internet banking is termed as “V-Net Banking”.
V-Net Banking customers are classified in to 2 types they are as follows:
- Retail Customers (Individual/Proprietors etc.)
- Corporate Customers (Public/Private Ltd Company/Partnership Company / Trusts/ Clubs/ Associations etc.)
Click Here For V-Net Banking
Fund Transfer is classified in to 2 types, they are as follows:
a) Intra-Bank transfers (Vijaya Bank to Vijaya bank A/c’s)
It is available 24X7X365 days
V-Net banking Customer can transfer funds from one of his/her operative account to another of his account maintained in any of our CBS Branches.
V-Net banking Customer can transfer funds from his account to any third party accounts maintained in any of the CBS Branches.
b) Inter-Bank Transfers (RTGS / NEFT)-Vijaya Bank to Other Bank A/c‘s)
It is available on RBI timings on all working days of RBI
The daily upper limit of amount fixed for funds transfer presently is ` 5,00,000/-(Rupees Five Lakhs only) for Retail User and for corporate ` 15,00,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Lakhs only) and this is the exclusive limit fixed for V-Net banking. However for e-Payment of Direct/ indirect taxes, there is no upper limit as the transaction being the statutory payments.
Online Tax Payments which can be done through V-Net Banking are as follows:
- Direct Tax Payments (TDS/TCS /Income Tax/Corporation Tax/Advance Tax/Wealth Tax etc.)
- Indirect Tax Payments (Service Tax/Central Excise)
- Commercial Tax (VAT, CST, ET, etc.,) – Karnataka/ Maharashtra/ UP etc.
Customers are provided with the facility to create online deposits by themselves for the minimum of ` 10,000/- and multiples of 1000’s to a maximum of up to ` 5 Crores for the period of 7 days to 365 days with the applicable interests.
Other features available in V-Net banking
- Online Donations
- Temple Donations
- Kateel Temple
- Siddhivinayak Temple
- Other Online Donations
- Prime Minister’s Relief Fund
- CRY/ Yogi divine/ Nasscom foundations etc.
- Online Bill Payments
- Utility Bill payments
- Mobile/ TV Recharge/ e-Bill Payments etc.
- Online Insurance Premium Payments
- LIC/ Reliance Life/ ICIC Lombard/ ICICI Prudential/ Bajaj Allianz Life/ Tata AIG etc.
- Online Shopping/ E-Ticketing
- Tours & Travels /Hotel booking/ Movie ticketing etc.
- Booking of Air/ Bus/ Rail tickets etc.
- Online Trading
- Online Trading (IDBI Capital)
For further queries you may please feel free to contact your nearest Vijaya Bank Branch
Contact 080-25584066 Ext 484/485/601 Toll free No: 18004254066 during office hours (10 AM to 6 PM)